- How are each of you feeling?
- Anything affecting this session?
- Get to know each other and connect.
Work approach check-in:
- How do you like to work?
- How do you approach a challenge?
- Exchange preferences to work optimally.
- Define driver and navigator.
- Do as soon as possible.
- Actionable, specific, and kind (“A.S.K.”)
- Kind feedback is truthful, based on facts, not necessarily nice
- Go through assignment
- Identify your own strengths and weaknesses
- Identify goals
- Pomodoro Time-box
- Break down problem into atomic components with Behavior-Driven Development * Architecture * Class composition * Single-task functions
- Minimum Viable Product
- Make it maintainable