- Establish trust by questioning to get real data
- Understand high-level pain points and differentiators
- Document domain-driven architecture and models
- Write failing tests for functions
- Pseudocode functions
- Make it workable
- Make it maintainable with conventions and modular interfaces
- Make it scalable/efficient, if needed
- Focus on restarting regularly to adapt incrementally, inexpensively, and continuously
Capitalism: lie/cheat/steal vs value addread more...
Code Symbiosisread more...
Secure and separate concerns in liferead more...
Relationships: From Data to Architectureread more...
subscribe via RSS