People think we’re so different than other animals, but we all have the same motivations to survive, extend our genes, and persuade others of our beliefs. Humans can control their environment, but that just helps them with their fundamental desires.read more...
Great, sustainable experiencesread more...
Businesses want to be able to have budgets and plans with a process. They also want to be agile such that they can adapt to a quickly changing world.read more...
- Establish trust by questioning to get real data
- Understand high-level pain points and differentiators
- Document domain-driven architecture and models
- Write failing tests for functions
- Pseudocode functions
- Make it workable
- Make it maintainable with conventions and modular interfaces
- Make it scalable/efficient, if needed
- Focus on restarting regularly to adapt incrementally, inexpensively, and continuously
Capitalism: lie/cheat/steal vs value addread more...
subscribe via RSS